1S91 Fire Control Radar
- Addon now signed using the v2 keys (included). v1 key is no longer used!
- ADDED: Deployable camo nets.
- ADDED: Units for BIS factions TK_GUE, TK_INS, CHDKZ. All default BIS factions are now represented.
- FIXED: Texture Sets for INS/GUE reversed.
- FIXED: Enhanced view distances.
The setCaptive indeed does not work. The Biki states that it only applies to the commander of a vehicle, so that must have something to do with the behavior since the vehicle is configured with a driver and a gunner. Not sure.
I did manage to get it to work with the disableAI command! I have included a sample mission with the working trigger.
An example to use it with a SAM battery consisting of "SAM1", "SAM2", and a 1S91 unit named "radar1", the trigger should contain:
Condition: !(alive radar1)
Action: sam1 disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; sam2 disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; sam1 disableAI "TARGET"; sam2 disableAI "TARGET";
This has been able to work and but it does seem to require exiting and restarting the mission to reset the behavior. Check the sample mission.
v1.3 download (12 MB):
MLOD is also available at the same download location!
To compliment the SA6 mod!
Original 1S91 model by brownmab53
The 1S91 Radar (NATO Name "Straight Flush") can be used with the SA6 SAM system addon. The real 1S91 uses active targeting radar and has an optional backup television targeting system that provides optional passive radar tracking and backup targeting guidance. It provides targeting capability to an entire SA6 SAM battery. The addon uses the laser designator to simulate the targeting capabilities and does not "slave" to in-game SAM units.
- BLUFOR: CDF // 1S91_CDF
- Independent (Guerilla): CDF // 1S91_CDF_IND
- Independent (Guerilla): NAPA // 1S91_NAPA
- Independent (Guerilla): Tak Locals // 1S91_TKGUE
- OPFOR: Russian // 1S91_FCR
- OPFOR: CHDKZ // 1S91_CHDKZ
- OPFOR: Takistan Army // 1S91_TAK
- OPFOR: Tak Miltia // 1S91_TKINS
1s91_TGT_Laserbeam // based on default laser with added "airLock" capability.
Again credit to brownmab53 for the model; I just ported it into Arma2.