FLAY Hang Glider Mod
2014-04-12 (version 0.4)
- Replaced hangglider assembly/disassembly with standard builtin version.
- Fixed issues with weapons (cluster bombs)
- Increased view angles slightly.
2014-01-08 (version 0.3)
- Fixed variometer sound not working in first person
- Removed disassemble option when inside vehicle
- Adjusted overall audio levels
- Added black hang glider variant (aka. Night Wing)
- Added Molotov cocktail
- Added Cluster bombs (Night Wing)
- Added Cluster mines (Night Wing)
- Hide FLAY_Thermal from editor (should use module instead)
2014-01-02 (version 0.2)
- Bundled pumpkin's thermal/ridge lift script (thanks pumpkin).
- Fixed explosion on impact (thanks Sakura_Chan).
- Fixed smoke on damage (thanks super-truite).
- Fixed harness obstructing view in first-person.
- Fixed low poly wheels in first-person.
- Bundled Arma 2 wind noise (thanks BIS!)
- Clean-up scripts & config files.
- Variometer available as user action.
- Leaning animation forward & backward to gain reduce speed.
Space: Launch hang glider
Forward: Move forward (use shift to run)
Back: Move back.
Left: Move left (glider will fall over)
Right: Move right (glider will fall over)
Forward: increase speed (good for testing, may be removed)
Back: switch into landing state (holding back will decrease speed)
Shift+Space: Exit hang glider.
- Variometer is silent when in first-person view.
- Keys are not initialized properly when hang glider is spawned "flying" (i.e. not launched from ground).
- No transitions between animations yet.
- Possible to get stuck when exiting hang glider ("get in" usually takes care of it)
- Horrid walking animations (not sure what can be done about it)
- When doing a roll the pilot position flips over when going beyond 180 deg.
- Hang glider will stall when going below approx 45 km/h without chance of recovery (thanks froggyluv, Magirot).
- pumpkin for fn_soaring.sqf script (used in ridge lift module)
- Sakura_Chan and super-truite for help resolving config issues.
- BIS for a great game and excellent modding support.
- Everyone maintaining the BIKI. Can't imagine what modding would be like without it.
- BRSSEB for the OFP Addon Tutorial Site
- Clayman for the Arma 2 Animation Viewer
- freesound for various sound effects.
It's now licensed under APL-SA as it includes sound files from Arma 2.
FLAY HangGlider Mod v0.4