USEC arma 2 mods by Rocket public release
A lot of features of the mod set require a mother/hive system implemented to work.
you will need a dedicated Windows Server box capable of running ArmA2, MySQL, and a webapp.
- This allows many things including:
- Training completed online results in instant awarding of qualification ribbons and badges
- Online statistics and scoring for assessments
- Persistent aircraft and vehicles, tracking vehicle hours used etc...
- Activity report, logging hours played, events, kills
- Base Building persistence, restarting the server it streams in buildings
- Persistent supplies, use a magazine and the count goes down
- The mission framework itself, taking inspiration from Norrin's work and the ACE mod includes:
- Fully developed Medical System, with Morphine, Epi, Bandages, and particle effects for bleeding
- AI controlled "Air Boss"
- Dialog controls for debarkation
- Side Missions: Capture, Destroy, Kill - fully randomized with professional briefings
- Custom damage effects and sounds
- Back Blast Damage Area simulation for rocket launchers, tanks, bombs, etc...
- Realtime editor for enemy
- Base Building
- Logistics Supply delivery required for base building
- Aerial dropping of Supplies for base building, or unloading after landing
- maule M7
- USEC Parachutists/HALO
- USEC Code-Revolutions
- USEC LHA-Revolutions
- USEC Medical-Revolutions
- USEC Men-Revolutions
- USEC Range-Revolutions
- USEC stand alone
PM if you need assistance with the mods and I'll try to help or contact a USEC member.
So many people have assisted in the development of these mods over the years so it would be nearly impossible to list them all here.
All the members of USEC for funding models, directional guidance and tons of tisting (testing)