Curator Presets Mod
This is an addon for Arma 3 that provides script presets in Zeus (aka Curator) mode in the Modules screen. This mod is very simple but very useful now that Zeus has been released to Stable. I needed a way to run scripts on objects but not have to give debug console access both in the mission and to users in general. As a result I came up with this mod to help provide some extra utility to Zeus. It's still very basic and needs a ton of work but I wanted to throw it out here for you guys to consume and try out.
This mod currently provides a number of utility functions through Zeus-enabled modules. The following is a list of the modules that I currently have implemented.
- Artillery - Calls for artillery fire from the unit using coordinates, ammo type, and round count
- CWS Injury Load - Loads Chessmaster's Wounding System onto the unit
- Damage Component - Damages the unit's component based on the component selected and the damage slider
- Helicopter Land - Calls the unit to land on the ground
- Helicopter Hover - Calls the unit to decend low enough to get in
- Unit Recruitable - Adds an action to the unit that allows players to recruit into their own group
- Unit Speed - Sets the unit speed to limited, normal, or full based on the selection
- Unit Surrender - Calls the unit to surrender
- Vehicle Disembark - Calls the passengers, crew, or all units in the vehicle to disembark
- Virtual Ammobox System - Loads the Virtual Ammobox System onto the unit/object
Currently these modules are in the Modules screen in Zeus under the Zeus category. I'm still working on a custom category but for now this is where the modules will be.
Current Version: 1.4
Source Repository: source
- Surrendered units become unuseable after surrendering
- v1.4 - Fixed global and persistent issues with some modules
- v1.3 - Added Artillery and Vehicle Disembark modules, Fixed mod logo
- v1.2 - Implemented config dialogs for Component Damage and Unit Speed
- v1.1 - Added bisign keys, Fixed Curator messages, Added recruit unit module
- v1.0 - Initial alpha release